A compact and cost-effective LED spotlight, adjustable through two axes, which is suitable for track, ceiling or wall mounting.
Ideal for galleries and illuminating displays of fish, meat, bread, vegetables and clothing due to its high colour rendering and warm colour temperature options.
– Surface or three-circuit track mounted luminaire
– Adjustable through two axes
– No UV or IR rays – no discolouration of displays
– Compact design
– Average LED life: >60,000hrs – (L80/B10) – maintenance free
– Optimum colour consistency – 3 step MacAdam ellipse
– Other RAL colours available on request
– 2-step MacAdam ellipse tolerance
– Three circuit track
LED output: 1000 – 1970lm
Luminaire output: 880 – 1720lm
Beam angle: 20°/ 30°/ 50°
Diffuser: Transparent tempered glass
Mounting: Track mounted/ Surface